Annual Salary Range: $111,065 - $135,000
Attention accounting professionals! Chino Basin Desalter Authority is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to join our team. As the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial and accounting operations, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in our financial procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing accounts payable/receivable
- Preparing financial reports and statements
- Budgeting and cost analysis
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- Attend Board of Director and Committee Meetings
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, and at least 5 years of experience, preferably in a municipal environment. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must, as well as a demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and procedures. In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer competitive salary and benefits packages, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and dedicated team that is committed to making a positive impact in the community. If you are a proactive and motivated accounting professional and enjoy working in a small office environment, we encourage you to apply today! Closing date is April 25, 2023.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Review Position Description: Accounting Manager Job Description
BENEFITS SUMMARY – FULL TIME EMPLOYEES
- Retirement Plan (Current): 401(a) Plan
- Employee Contribution (4%)
- Employer Contribution (20%)
- Health Insurance: Authority will contribute $1,500 per month towards the cost of health insurance (medical/dental/vision)
- Life Insurance: $50,000 Term Life policy
- Vacation Leave:
- 1-5 Years: 80 hours/year
- 6-10 Years: 120 hours/year
- 11+ Years: 160 hours/year
The maximum accrual of vacation leave is twice the annual accrual. The Authority offers a leave buyback program.
- Sick Leave: 96 hours/year
The maximum accrual of sick leave is 400 hours. The Authority offers a sick leave buyback program.
- Bereavement Leave: Five days for the death of immediate family members of the employee and spouse (child, step-child, sibling, parent, step-parent, grandparent, or grandchild).
- Jury Duty: Unlimited leave
- Holidays: 12 per year
- New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Floating Holidays (2)